Yes. Obtaining credit for units already achieved is possible but candidates must have the exact unit name and unit code for this to be granted. An earlier version of any of the listed units in the qualifications will not count towards credit. You must hold the current unit in order for credit to be granted. If a candidate is successful in being granted a credit, the saving for them may be a saving in time and will not result in the course fee being reduced.