CHC22015 – Certificate II in Community Services
This qualification may be used as a pathway for workforce entry as community services workers who provide a first point of contact and assist individuals in meeting their immediate needs.
At this level, work takes place under direct, regular supervision within clearly defined guidelines.
Total number of units = 9
5 core units
4 elective units, chosen to contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- CHCCOM001 Provide first point of contact
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
You will graduate with the skills and qualification to confidently work in a large number of roles, such as:
- Assistant Community Services Worker
Flexible delivery (including online with some projects / activities and/or skills-based training)