CHC32015 – Certificate III in Community Services
This qualification reflects the role of entry level community services workers who support individuals through the provision of person-centred services. Work may include day-to-day support of individuals in community settings or support the implementation of specific community-based programs.
At this level, work takes place under the direction of others and supervision may be direct or indirect. Work may take place in a range of community services organisations.
Total number of units = 12
5 core units
7 elective units, chosen to contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- CHCCCS016 Respond to client needs
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTWHS006 Manage personal stressors in the work environment
You will graduate with the skills and qualification to confidently work in a large number of roles, such as:
- Community Services Worker
- Migrant Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Centre Worker
Flexible delivery (including online with some projects / activities and/or skills-based training)